Introducing the first Cole Construction homes in Watersound Origins located within the Stillwater neighborhood. The 2-story Topsail plan has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, Loft, & 2-car detached garage. Luxury features include wood floors throughout, shiplap in all common areas, choice of quartz or granite countertops, Monogram stainless steel appliances with gas range and hood. This home sets itself a part with 8′ solid core doors, 12′ ceilings throughout the first floor, custom built closets, and a designer light package. The Watersound Origins community is full of amenities including the Village Commons pool & fitness center, new sport courts, dock access to Lake Powell, unlimited golf and much more! Complimentary use of kayaks and canoes and a floating dock providing access to Lake Powell, a public navigable body of water that’s perfect for exploring or fishing, ask the onsite sales team about the Joe Club offerings exclusive to Watersound Origins owners.**Pricing for inventory homes include lot premiums and may include optional upgrades. Added options/upgrades and pricing are subject to change.
Please check with your Watersound Origins Sales representative for the latest upgrades and pricing for this home.
- Energy ClassAC - High Efficiency,Ceiling Fans,Water Heater - Gas
- Breakfast Bar
- Floor Hardwood
- Kitchen Island
- Walls Wainscoting
- George's At Alys Beach (0.05 mi)475 reviews
- Lola Coastal Italian (0.58 mi)12 reviews
- Pescado (0.77 mi)133 reviews
- Seacrest Sundries (0.68 mi)34 reviews
- CK Feed & Supply Provisions & Gifts (0.81 mi)2 reviews
- Peddler's Bikes & Beach Life (0.63 mi)32 reviews
- Amavida Coffee Roasters (0.8 mi)101 reviews
- Raw and Juicy (0.21 mi)25 reviews
- Beachside Coffee (0.77 mi)1 reviews