Beauty and comfort are hallmarks of this superbly situated Lake District WaterColor home. 32 Bluestem has 4 bedrooms, and ample living space, in a stylish and comfortable package.An open floorpan on the first floor joins kitchen, dining, and living rooms to achieve a layoutideal for relaxing or entertaining. The two first floor bedrooms, located down an oversizedhallway to the rear of the home, are tranquil and spacious.Upstairs, guests are greeted by a second living room. The third guest suite includes a cove ofbunks as well as comfortable sleeping quarters in the main area. The master suite, located inthe quietest part of the home, boasts a spacious and elegant bath. Appliances include Wolf cooktop and Subzero refrigerator. Lighting selections, plumbing
fixtures, and cabinet hardware are all premium and timeless selections.
Tonal interior design by Urban Grace Interiors lends an ethereal feel to an already elegant property. The house is a sight to behold, and a true value to own, in the area’s most sought after community.
- Energy ClassAC - 2 or More,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Water Heater - Tnkls
- Floor Hardwood
- Floor Marble
- Crackings - Grayton Beach (1.5 mi)394 reviews
- The Red Bar (1.55 mi)728 reviews
- Chiringo (1.58 mi)276 reviews
- Publix Super Market (0.8 mi)38 reviews
- Grayton General Store (1.7 mi)14 reviews
- Modica Market (0.63 mi)128 reviews
- Amavida Coffee Roasters (0.59 mi)132 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee (1.51 mi)85 reviews
- Black Bear Bread (1.73 mi)265 reviews