Welcome to The Preserve at Paradise Cove in Santa Rosa Beach! This is the Delray plan. Just off the foyer is a hallway on the left with a linen closet, a hall bath and two bedrooms with plush carpet. A laundry room and 4th bedroom is in the hallway to the right of the foyer. The great room is open to the kitchen that has a center island with granite countertops, a smooth top range, microwave and dishwasher as well as a corner pantry and dining area. Just off the great room you will find bedroom 1 with his and hers walk-in closets and a private bath that has a fiberglass tub and large tiled shower. The exterior features a two car garage, covered front porch and back porch that is perfect for enjoying afternoons. Located just east of Hwy 395 and north of US Hwy 98 this community is only a few minutes away from Emerald Coast Middle School.
This home comes standard with a Smart Home Technology package which includes a KwikSet keyless entry, Skybell doorbell, automated front porch lighting, an Echo Dot device, and Quolsys touch panel which can be integrated to control your lighting, thermostat, front door and so much more.
This home is being constructed with the Zip Sheathing system, providing greater protection than a traditional housewrap from damages due to wind, rain, and extreme weather. A builder 10-year structural warranty is also included.
Pictures may be of similar, but not necessarily of subject property, including exterior and interior colors.
- Energy ClassAC - Central Elect,Heat Cntrl Electric,Water Heater - Elect
- Breakfast Bar
- Floor Vinyl
- Floor WW Carpet New
- Kitchen Island
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Chiringo (0.8 mi)241 reviews
- The Red Bar (0.83 mi)672 reviews
- Great Southern Cafe (2.48 mi)926 reviews
- Grayton General Store (0.42 mi)11 reviews
- Publix Super Market (2.89 mi)38 reviews
- Modica Market (2.52 mi)125 reviews
- Black Bear Bread (0.44 mi)221 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee (0.6 mi)78 reviews
- Beachy Bean Coffee Co. (5.14 mi)29 reviews