Embraced among a canopy of mature foliage along 400 feet of water frontage, this lovingly restored coastal Low Country bungalow, with input by renowned architect Geoff Chick, has been expanded to meet the needs of today’s discerning buyer. Offering a five-bedroom main house and an artistic carriage home, this nearly one-acre bayfront property embodies privacy, luxury, and Southern elegance. Inspired by Palm Springs mid-century modern compounds, this elegantly furnished home offers luxury plank flooring throughout the living areas with hand-painted tiling showcased in each of the three baths. Timeless finishes in the kitchen and bath spaces are accented with custom lighting, sophisticated fixtures, and endless views of the bay from four of the main home’s bedrooms. Gated entry into the freshly-graded private drive creates a sense of arrival at this quintessential bay- and canal-front home, offering two boat slips, one of which offers covered storage as well as a lift. The impressive exposed rafter carport showcases timeless Chick design cues, while the multi-room carriage house with covered parking provides additional storage, accommodations or workspaces for those longing for the ultimate in modern-day conveniences.
Located at the most northern peak of Hewett Point Road, this perfectly manicured compound provides easy access to the amenities of Grand Boulevard and is just moments away from the sugar-sand beaches of 30A.
- Energy ClassAC - Central Elect,Water Heater - Elect
- Breakfast Bar
- Built-In Bookcases
- Needs Work
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Louis Louis (2.35 mi)379 reviews
- Stinky's Fish Camp (3.5 mi)1007 reviews
- Blue Mabel (6.22 mi)152 reviews
- Walmart Supercenter (1.44 mi)23 reviews
- Silver Sands Premium Outlets (4.18 mi)122 reviews
- Grand Boulevard at Sandestin (2.25 mi)9 reviews
- Kith & Kin (2.07 mi)4 reviews
- Black Bear Bread (2.34 mi)24 reviews
- 2 Birds Coffee (5.05 mi)155 reviews