Very few homes can compare to 110 Flatwood Street, in WaterColor’s Lake District. Twelve foot ceilings on the first floor accommodate transom windows, through which light permeates into a large and elegant open living space; the effect of which lends the home an ethereal feel and a sense of calm.Luxury appliances – a Wolf range and Subzero refrigerator – as well as an ice maker, along with custom cabinetry and polished marble counter tops anchor the large kitchen area and make the home’s main living area an excellent location to entertain guests. At the rear of the home, a pool and outdoor fireplace enhance the outdoor living, which is accessible through 3 large sets of glass double doors. The house’s main level also includes a powder room and a guest room with en suite bathroom.
110 Flatwood’s ample master suite is an owner’s retreat with a separate sitting room, walk-in closets, and balcony overlooking the pool and preserve behind it. Additionally, the second level has two guest rooms, each with en suite bath.
A third level playroom is flanked by a gaming alcove, a full bathroom, and a bunk room.
This superbly decorated and nicely maintained house has extensive hardwoods and gorgeous tile flooring and surfaces. The home has never been rented, but has strong rental projections.
- Energy ClassAC - 2 or More,AC - Central Elect,Heat - Two or More
- Built-In Bookcases
- Ceiling Raised
- Floor Hardwood
- Floor Tile
- Furnished - All
- Kitchen Island
- Owner's Closet
- Upgraded Media Wing
- Walls Paneled
- Washer/Dryer Hookup
- Window Treatment All
- Woodwork Painted
- Grayton Seafood (1.53 mi)362 reviews
- Chiringo (1.56 mi)294 reviews
- Chanticleer Eatery (1.77 mi)381 reviews
- Publix Super Market (0.82 mi)40 reviews
- Modica Market (0.54 mi)131 reviews
- Tribe Kelley Surf Post (1.53 mi)2 reviews
- Black Bear Bread (1.76 mi)294 reviews
- Amavida Coffee Roasters (0.49 mi)140 reviews
- Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii (1.53 mi)88 reviews